CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in st marg's primary sch. 2/3.
2. was a spoilt brat. had everything i yearned for.
3. had really long hair.
4. had good grades. hahaha.

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was in st marg's secondary. 1/3.
2. became very playful. didnt study.
3. attended swimming lessons held by st margs.
4. remember neoprint sessions after our computer lessons.

3 Years Ago, I...
1. was in sec 3. my superrr naughty year in school.
2. got caught for some of the naughty stuff i did.
3. got grounded for the first time ever.
4. shifted house.

A Year Ago, I...
1. was in bukit merah secondary.
2. clubbed during the O level period.
3. got drunk quite a couple of times. ack!
4. smoked quite alot.

This Year, I...
1. spent the last 6 months doing nothing.
2. colored my hair four times.
3. am trying to quit smoking.
4. went clubbing less than 10 times.

Yesterday, I...
1. went to the ktv for 5 hours!!
2. went to chinablack.
3. met cain.
4. met enlai.

Today, I...
1. didnt sleep the entire sat night and managed to stay awake during service!
2. took a 6 hour nap when i came home.
3. puked.
4. spent the entire night listening to the original shanghai divas redefined. good stuff!

Tomorrow I will...
1. try to take a nap during work.
2. be meeting some old friends for dinner.
3. have to make my own bed, prepare my own breakfast. BAH!
4. not shop!!!

Next month I will...
1. be in lasalle-sia. shite, thats damn soon. agh.
2. be in a total new environment.
3. hopefully have newly colored hair.
4. buy my mom and sis lovely birthday gifts!

Next year I will...
1. hopefully still be in lasalle-sia.
2. hopefully manage to save enough money for a trip to big apple.
3. become even fatter.
4. try not to buy any shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home